At FullContact, our mission is to solve the world’s contact information problem. A huge part of that is our address books. We like to say: “If you’ve got an address book, you’ve got an address book problem.”
Based on the incredible response to our upcoming FullContact beta, hundreds of thousands of people like you agree.
There’s a reason why no one has solved this problem before. Contact management is a complex problem, and the proliferation of social networks and cloud silos–email, CRMs, support desk apps, email marketing apps, accounting apps–has only made the problem worse. FullContact is solving this problem by providing you a ridiculously smart address book in the cloud.
In recent months, we’ve piloted the FullContact app with a small group of early testers. They’ve given us great feedback, and we’ve learned an immense amount. In the end, we decided we needed to improve a few things before we launch.
As a result, our team has been hard at work on the following:
- Speed & Performance – We’re engineering FullContact to be lightning fast.
- Bi-Directional Sync Between FullContact and Your Services – One-way import is easy. Syncing both directions is really, really hard. We’re making sure we get it right.
- Reliability – This is your address book we’re talking about. It has to “just work” – for millions of users.
- User Experience – We’re working hard to make contact management intuitive, friendly and fun.
- Sharing – Simple, seamless sharing of contacts with other FullContact users.
- De-duplication – Incredibly fast, intelligent de-dupe and merge capability.
- Business Card Reader – Entering business card data sucks. FullContact can transcribe your business cards perfectly and put contacts directly into your address books. Automatically.
- Robust API – Everything you can do in FullContact is also available as an API. In fact, if you’re a developer our Person API is already available here.
Starting in a month or two, we’ll be inviting beta users in waves. A few months later, we’ll release FullContact to the general public. If you haven’t signed on to be part of the beta, go sign up now!
We’re incredibly excited to get FullContact in your hands. Thank you for your patience – we promise it will be worth the wait!